Last updated on May 19, 2015.
4. BooknBook agrees to provide the products and services as per terms and conditions of the Company. BooknBook shall not be liable to deliver any product or services purchased by You for delivery in locations where the Company is not functional or shall not provide products and services.
2. The Services
1. The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of products including but not limited to books, magazine, novels, eBooks available on the Website for buy or sell and services offered by BooknBook and/ or its various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/ service providers to complete the Transaction by paying mutually agreed reasonable price to the Seller using the payment mode facilitated by the Website against the delivery of the Products (the "Services").
2. BooknBook may at its sole discretion introduce new products and services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website and also BooknBook reserves the right to introduce fees for the Products and the Services offered to You.
3. Eligibility to Use
1. The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the BooknBook system by BooknBook for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by BooknBook through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
2. BooknBook reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
4. User Account, Information, Password, and Security
2. You shall register on the Website by creating an Account in order to avail of some of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BooknBook of any unauthorised use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. BooknBook cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by BooknBook or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
3. The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
4. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
5. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or BooknBook has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BooknBook has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
5. Pricing Information
1. BooknBook does not charge any fee for using, browsing, registering as User and buying on the Website.
2. BooknBook strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website.
3. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing the Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. BooknBook expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
4. BooknBook shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation for any transaction, on account of you/ cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by BooknBook with our acquiring bank from time to time.
6. User Obligations and Compliance
3. You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the text, images, visual interfaces, audio interfaces, product catalogues) that You access on the Website in accordance with “Use of Material” section.
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BooknBook. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
5. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or the Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. BooknBook disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under section of “Report Abuse” herein.
6. If the Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
a. Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
b. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
d. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
e. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
f. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
g. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any BooknBook server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
h. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of BooknBook, including any BooknBook Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
i. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
j. Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
k. Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
m. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, schemes or chain letters;
n. Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
o. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
p. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any of the Services;
q. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
s. Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
7. You shall not make any negative, derogatory or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about BooknBook, Lion Pillar or the brand name or domain name used by the Company.
8. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to,products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
9. You are solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the Website and/ or in your private messages. Such content posted by any of the User does not reflect BooknBook’s views.
11. You agree that BooknBook may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive or impose fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all users.
12. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force) and international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/vat, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of the Website, the Service and purchase, sale, solicitation of offers to purchase, or sale of products or services.
7. The Seller , the Buyerand the Transaction
1. The Website is a platform to meet and interact with the User who sells or tends to sell products and services on the Website (the “Seller”) and the User who buys them (the “Buyer”). BooknBook is only service provider to help the Seller and the Buyer to complete buy and sell of products and services by paying mutually agreed reasonable price (the “Transaction Price”) using the payment mode facilitated by the Website against the delivery of the products and services (the “Transactions”).
2. BooknBook is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Users of the Website.
3. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. BooknBook is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
4. All commercial/ contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyer and the Seller alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. BooknBook does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/ contractual terms between the Buyer and the Seller.
6. The Seller shall be responsible for providing the Product Information, update it regularly and undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. The Seller shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
7. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. BooknBook reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
8. BooknBook does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, sale-ability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. BooknBook does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. BooknBook accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
9. BooknBook is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between The Buyer and The Seller. BooknBook cannot and does not guaranteethat the concerned The Buyer and/or The Seller will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. BooknBook shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve anydispute or disagreement between The Buyer and The Seller.
10. BooknBook does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
11. BooknBook does not at any point of time during any transaction between the Buyer and the Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by the Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by the Seller to the Buyer.
12. At no time shall BooknBook hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall BooknBook have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
13. BooknBook is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
14. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Seller that You transact with.
15. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by the Seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
16. You release and indemnify BooknBook and any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, BooknBook cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
17. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
20. BooknBook reserves the right to disqualify any of the the Seller from the Services or benefits mention herein above and in case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried out against the Seller.
8. Use of Materials
1. Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Terms, BooknBook hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from BooknBook), non-transferable access to view, download and print text, images, visual interfaces, product catalogues or any other materials like audio interfaces available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
b. You may not modify or alter any content, product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website;
c. You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the products or services infomation, product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
1. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the Transaction, or
d. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
2. All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
3. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to the Users.
4. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the Buyer and the Seller and payment facility is only served to the Buyer and the Seller for completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render BooknBook liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations andwarranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website.
6. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by BooknBook is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the BooknBook Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, BooknBook is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
7. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating the Transaction, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
8. You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
9. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate BooknBook Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
10. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
11. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
a. • Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
b. • For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
c. • Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
d. • For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
e. • Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to BooknBook in case of any misuse by Buyer.
f. • Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
12. BooknBook reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which BooknBook may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
13. BooknBook reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by The Buyer with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of anyagreements by Buyer with BooknBook or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
14. BooknBook may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/The Buyer commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Pricefrom the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of BooknBook. As a result of such check if BooknBook is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / the Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / The Buyer commitment to pay Transaction Price.
15. BooknBook may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if BooknBook deems suspicious or for The Buyer conducting high transactionvolumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and the Transaction Price. In addition, BooknBook may hold Transaction Price and BooknBook may not inform Seller to Dispatchor remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event theBuyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
16. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that BooknBook will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of BooknBook.
10. Banking Arrangement
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
1. The Wallet ("Wallet") is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and BooknBook does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money.
2. Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet.
3. Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
4. Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances - Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
5. Limitation of Liability: In no event BooknBook will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequentialdamages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
12. Guarantee of the Products
7 Day Replacement Guarantee
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist the Buyer who have been defrauded by qualified the Seller on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/ or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the products, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
3. Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a. Damages due to misuse of product;
b. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
c. Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
d. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
e. Digital products/services
f. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
g. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
h. Jewellery which is 'made to order' on customer's request
i. On Clothing, Footwear and Jewellery, qualified the Seller accept 7 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
i. Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
ii. Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
iii. 'Made to order' jewellery, Innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies are not covered under the return policy.
iv. Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 7 Day Replacement Guarantee.
4. If BooknBook has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its the Buyer and the Seller are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then BooknBook may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
5. BooknBook reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, BooknBook may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
13. Downloadable Content (Digital or Soft Content)
Digital Content: eBooks
1. ebook (ePub format): You will be able to purchase DRM-encrypted eBooks in ePub file format on the BooknBook Website and the eBooks application. Such ePub files shall be provided to you as per your selection, subject to certain limitations as described herein. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-encrypted ePub files from the catalog of eBooks displayed on the Website.
2. Download rights: You will need to be registered with BooknBook to make an ebook purchase. The eBooks which you purchase from the BooknBook Website or eBooks application shall be added in your BooknBook eBooks library from where you can download the eBooks onto your device(/s). Each downloaded ebook is locked to the User account and the downloader device. These downloaded eBooks cannot be transferred onto other devices. Each device used by you will have to be synced with your online eBooks library. You can sync a maximum of six(6) devices against your user account. You can download the eBooks to your mobile or tablet devices for offline reading and can read the eBooks using the eBooks Application only.
3. eBooks application (the “App”): eBooks application will enable you to read the digital books purchased from the eBooks store, on your mobile or tablet devices. The App also has an eBooks store where the user can quickly purchase eBooks. The App will be available in the Android platform. The Android app will be compatible with both mobiles and tablet devices. You can download the App for free from the BooknBook Website and also Google Play, if available.
4. Territory: Currently you can purchase downloadable eBooks only through the Website and eBooks Application as may be made available from time to time on the Website, only within the territory of India. You have to be within the Indian Territory to even download the already purchased files from your BooknBook eBooks library.
5. DRM Specifications: The DRM (Digital Rights Management) enables us to restrict certain permissions. The DRM specifications restrict the following permissions:
Side-Loading (from one device to other)
Read out aloud
Number of distinct devices for file downloading
Social media sharing
Limited by words
7. Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to you for ebook downloaded by You on the Website or Apps if you find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
8. Payment: The Price List for each downloadable ebook displayed on the Website represents the full retail price (inclusive of all taxes unless specified otherwise) for said downloadable ebook. You shall pay for such downloadable ebook using one of the payment options available on the Website. The Price List mentions the prices of each downloadable ebook and the User shall pay in Indian Currency (i.e. Indian Rupee). We reserve our right to change the prices of the ebook and services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion.
9. BooknBook will allow the user to buy ebook using the following forms of payments.
a. Credit Cards
b. Internet Banking
c. Debit Cards
e. any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
10. Please note that payment can be made only in Indian Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.